The TeraFlex JK 4″ Lift Suspension System w/ Eight (8) Adjustable Alpine Flexarms & Track Bar delivers the necessary components to lift your JK to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation
Kit consists of:
- 3″ Lift coil spring
- Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms – set of 8
- HD forged adjustable front track bar
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front brake lines
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- Rear brake lines
- All necessary hardware
- Only 2 doors models
- Not includes Shock absorbers, FOX absorbers recommended
- Requires longer shocks (not included)
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5″ backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels (TX1055000, sold separately)
- Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system, see the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (TX1744014, sold separately)
- 2012-2018 JK 2 doors models require Exhaust Spacers (TX2610000, sold separately) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance