At Factor 55 we don’t believe in engineering compromises. That’s why we produce all of our products from aerospace quality materials. From 6000 and 7000 series aluminums, to 6AL-4V titanium double shear pins, we strive to offer you the very best designs made from the very best materials. Factor 55 products are designed and manufactured using state of the art technologies. All of our products are designed using SolidWorks CAD systems and stress analyzed using COSMOS Finite Element Simulation software. The FEA results allow us to optimize a design concept by adding or removing material or changing material properties where necessary.
The world‚ is first winch friction pulley with patented rope retention feature. A lightweight alternative to traditional heavy snatch blocks/pulleys. The RRP can be used to increase pulling power or redirect the winch line. The RRP is for use with SYNTHETIC ROPE ONLY and is to be used in conjunction with a soft shackle. During momentary slack, patented rope retention rubber fingers prevent synthetic winch rope from escaping the pulley groove preventing premature rope failure. The oversized hole radius provides a smooth rubbing surface and keeps the legs of the soft shackle from rubbing on the edges of the RRP. The critical friction surface has also been TEFLON treated to increase slickness and heat dissipation.
- For Synthetic Rope Diameters 5/16 to 1/2 inch (8-12mm)
- Billet machined 6000 series aluminum
- Mil-A-8625 F Hard Anodized Surface
- Patented rope retention rubber fingers prevent synthetic winch rope from escaping the pulley groove preventing premature rope failure
- Critical friction surface TEFLON treated to increase slickness and heat dissipation
- Made In The USA
- Designed for synthetic winch ropes ONLY