Since 1975, Go Rhino has remained a leader in the development, design and manufacturing of innovative, stylish and extremely useful aftermarket automotive accessories. For over 30 years, Go Rhino has taken pride in offering products that allow the trucks and SUV owner to enjoy the most from their vehicle.
Rockline Front Bumper Lower Steel Skid Plate, Black Powdercoat for extra protection. Easy Installation-no drilling or cutting. Upper section bolts to Go Rhino Rockline bumper. Lower section secures to factory lower crash bars.
- Manufactured from mild steel
- One piece design
- Black Textured Powdercoated
- CNC laser cut and formed 3/16″ thick steel fully welded hand finished seams
- Grade 8 mounting fasteners coated in GEOMET Black for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Covers and protects factory crash bars / brackets
- Mounts to lower section of Go Rhino Rockline front bumpers
- Helps keep rocks and debris from entering engine area
- Black powdercoat for extra protection
- Easy Installation-No drilling required
- Fits Rockline Go Rhino bumpers ONLY