One of the most reputed names in the automotive industry, Poison Spyder Customs is located in Banning, California. The brand manufactures a huge selection of high quality off-road equipment, including bumpers and stingers, rocker armors, rear corner armors, differential covers, etc. All products provided by the company are instantly recognizable for their signature Poison Spyder style that sets the benchmark for design in the entire industry. Developed and manufactured in the USA, they offer durability and functionality needed to overcome the most extreme trails and obstacles.
The most vulnerable areas on the body of the Jeep JL/JT are the Rocker panels. Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers protect your JL/JT’s rocker panel while enabling you to slide over rocks and obstacles. Rocker Knockers enhance your Jeep’s trail performance while adding rugged off-road looks. The tubular rocker rail is rugged 1.75″¬ù x .120″¬ù wall DOM structural tubing. The slider rail is fabricated from CNC-bent 1.5″¬ù x .120″¬ù wall DOM tubing. The space between the slider and the main tube of the rocker knockers is filled with a 3/16″¬ù thick CNC laser-cut steel base plate for the removable slider skid. The black SpyderShell Armor Coat finish carries a 5-year limited warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Spyder logo CNC-cut into armor
- Frame-mounted rocker knockers
- SpyderShell Armor Coat finish
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Designed to match rigorous quality standards
- Removable slider skid features Poison Spyder’s exclusive rectangular dimples for structural strength and great looks