At Factor 55 we don’t believe in engineering compromises. That’s why we produce all of our products from aerospace quality materials. From 6000 and 7000 series aluminums, to 6AL-4V titanium double shear pins, we strive to offer you the very best designs made from the very best materials. Factor 55 products are designed and manufactured using state of the art technologies. All of our products are designed using SolidWorks CAD systems and stress analyzed using COSMOS Finite Element Simulation software. The FEA results allow us to optimize a design concept by adding or removing material or changing material properties where necessary.
Smart off roaders have known for years that the most secure way to use your recovery winch is replace the hook with a common screw pin shackle. Unless you are competing, the added seconds required to use a shackle versus a hook during a vehicle recovery is not worth the safety risk associated with standard winch hooks.
- Replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring
- No splicing required – titanium double shear pin design
- Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Max load rating 16 000 lbs
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8‚Äô‚Äô
- Recover straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hook
- Easy to install
- Powder coat finish