Falcon Sport Tow/Haul Shock Leveling Systems improve performance and comfort regardless of terrain. These systems pair front leveling monotube shocks with rear adjustable piggyback shocks. The versatility of these systems makes them ideal for daily driving, off-road excursions, and tow/haul duties.
‚ÄúHigh-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific performance shock absorbers for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. Falcon shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
- Front: 0-2,25″
- Rear: 0″
- Levels the front with the rear
- Front leveling monotube shocks w/ tuning optimized for on- and off-road driving
- Rear adjustable piggyback shocks w/ 3-postiion Fast Adjust Knob for large damping adjustments
- Rear settings include: Sport, Moderate Tow/Haul, Heavy Tow/Haul
- Ideal for daily driving, off-road excursions, and tow/haul duties as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent, firm feel through all driving conditions
- Front Sport Leveling Monotube Shocks (0-2.25″ Lift)
- Progressive Microcellular “Foam” Bump Stops
- Sport Tow/Haul Adjustable Piggyback Shocks (0″ lift)
- Rear Progressive Microcellular “Foam” Bump Stops
- Roost guards
- All necessary hardware
- Fit Rebel models
- Never exceed factory tow/haul ratings
- Does NOT fit Dodge/Ram trucks equipped w/ Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension
Do not use tow/haul modes while unladen as the increased rear stiffness could upset the balance between the front and rear of the vehicle, which could lead to loss of vehicle control.