FlatLink MultiMount by Factor 55 is designed for difficult off camber vehicle recovery scenarios where two different winch pull directions are often necessary. The two additional shackle pin mounting holes provide secure shackle attach points for multiple winch pull directions, while the center hole provides a secure conventional center pull shackle mount point. This arrangement eliminates any shackle side loading forces at the Multimount interface ( Shackles are free to rotate and align to the load directions).
Winching with a bridle arrangement is also possible by using the two outer shackle pin mounting holes in combination with common bridle rigging. Similar to the rest of the FlatLink product line, the MultiMount may be folded flat against fairlead surfaces when stowed, resulting in minimal impact to vehicle approach angles. Engineered, Tested, and Made In The USA.
- Replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring
- No splicing required – titanium double shear pin design
- Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Max load rating 16 000 lbs
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8‚Äô‚Äô
- Recover straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hook
- Easy to install
- Foldable – 1.75″ thick (Compatible with all fairlead license plate mounting brackets)
- Powder coated finish