Rubicon Express was founded in 1996. We‚Äôve always been a company of dedicated off-roaders, and our goal has always been to provide Jeep enthusiasts with the highest quality suspension components at the greatest value possible. Almost 20 years later, our focus hasn‚Äôt wavered, and we‚Äôre proud to be the industry standard in after-market Jeep suspension and drive-train products. Our passion for excellence has been our driving force from day one and we‚Äôve never lost sight of our humble beginnings. We understand and respect the investment our customers make in their vehicles. Our staff members are all Jeepers, and will do their best to answer any questions about our products you may have.
The new Rubicon Express Control Arm Geometry Correction Brackets for Jeep JL Wranglers were designed and engineered for those expecting the most out of their daily driven Jeep. By installing the Geometry Correction Drop Brackets on a lifted JL, the front control arm angles are dramatically reduced and the control arm is no longer working against the coil spring and shock during the suspension cycle. This results in improved ride quality – drivers will experience a smoother ride with less jarring on rougher roads and small, off-road obstacles like rocks and ledges. The new mounting positions also corrects Anti-Dive, the feeling of the front of the vehicle compressing during hard braking. The vehicle will respond more predictably in hard braking situations, as well as on irregular road conditions.
- Front control arm angles are dramatically reduced for improved ride quality
- Less jarring on rougher roads and small, off-road obstacles like rocks and ledges
- Corrects Anti-Dive, the feeling of the front of the vehicle compressing during hard braking
- Vehicle will respond more predictably in hard braking situations and on irregular road conditions
- Works with stock or aftermarket short arm kits
- Bolt-on installation with no cutting, drilling, or welding required
In the box:
- (2) Control arm drop brackets