Those who enjoy heading off the beaten track in their 4√ó4 know that even the most familiar tracks can present you with unexpected conditions. Whether you‚Äôre up against a steep incline, uneven & rocky terrain or a slippery muddy track, being able to take advantage of traction is one of the most important elements.
In a vehicle with open differentials in 4WD mode, drive can only go to two wheels at any given time. At the flick of a switch, an ARB Air Locker can send equal drive to both wheels on an axle allowing you to take advantage of the wheels that have traction and push forward along the track.
- Number of hub profile teeth: 29
- Transmission: All
- Rear axle: Dana 35 (M200)
- Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting on road drivability or driveline wear
- Ultra durable and extremely strong – only the highest quality materials used in construction
- Incredibly simple yet effective design that employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability
- Easy installation and maintenance & no special tools, skills or additives required
- Air compressor (sold separately) provides convenient, reliable source of air for inflating tyres, camping and leisure equipment
- Fits Sahara and Sport models ONLY